Remember these helpful tips:
- Only patronize kobocity verified suppliers/contractors.
- Check the supplier/contractor’s rating at www.https://www.kobocity.com/d/38-verified-suppliers-directory/6 or send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about the supplier/contractor.
- Get at least three quotes from other sources and review.
- Make sure all project expectations are in writing and detailed.
- Only sign the contract if you completely understand the terms.
- Don’t pay in cash; and never pay more than 10% down, whichever is less, unless the contractor has a blanket performance and payment bond on file with kobocity.
- Don’t let payments get ahead of the work.
- Ensure the contractor open a thread for daily updates of your project on kobocity.com
- Keep a job file of photos and all papers relating to your project, including all payments.
- Don’t make the final payment until you are satisfied that the job meets all contract